By browsing, accessing or using questionsbankgh.com (web or Mobile Application), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must immediately discontinue your access to the Web and Mobile Application and your use of the services offered on the Web and Mobile Application. Continued use of the application will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be amended from time to time.
QuestionsBankGh is an online Platform which is designed for users to have access to WASSCE and BECE past exams questions, possible answers and chief examiners report. QuestionsBankGh can be accessed anywhere either on your mobile phone or any computer with internet connection.
The materials in this system were obtained directly from the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and are therefore authentic in every way. They remain the property of the Council and were compiled with the express consent of the Council.
This compilation is not meant to replace the traditional textbooks for the various subjects, but to complement them. They should therefore not be used in isolation from the subject textbooks and classroom notes obtained from teachers. The expectation is that it would be used for practice and self-test of understanding of concepts and issues after completion of various topics in the syllabuses or curriculum.
The compilation is done on subject by subject basis. For each subject, the essay test is presented separately from the multiple-choice (objective) test. The correct responses for the objective test are then given. The chief examiner's report is also given. Furthermore the strengths and weaknesses of candidates are outlined. Furthermore the strengths and weaknesses of candidates are outlined. The reasons the candidates did not fare well on a particular question or sub-question are explained.
This compilation is unique and it is intended to be of value to both students and subject teachers. In presenting this compilation to the public, it is hoped that it will bridge a long existing gap between WAEC and the testees, and unravel the mystery around WAEC examinations. Consequently, the compilation would reduce anxiety associated with WAEC tests at this level. It is also hoped that the use of this system for practice will reduce the level of examination malpractice stemming from poor preparation for the examination.
You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which includes the policy statement that will be linked to this Agreement. The developer may modify this Agreement at any time. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications.
"Register" means to create an Account on the QuestionsBankGh and "Registration" means the act of creating such an Account. "Users" means users of the Web/Mobile Application, including you and "User" means any one of them.
When you create an account with QuestionsBankGh, you agree to provide all required accurate, complete, and current information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on QuestionsBankGh.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Software and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must RESET YOUR PASSWORD immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
GENERAL ISSUES ABOUT THE WEB APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES
Applicability of terms and conditions: The use of any Services and/or the Web Application and the making of any Redemptions are subject to these Terms and Conditions of
Equipment and Networks: The provision of the Services and the Web Application does not include the provision of a mobile telephone or handheld device or other necessary equipment to access the Web Application or the Services or make any Redemptions. To use the Web Application or Services or to make Redemptions, you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider ("Mobile Provider") will continue to apply when using the Web Application. As a result, you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the Web Application or any such third party charges as may arise. You accept responsibility for any such charges that arise.
License to Use Material: By submitting any text or images (including photographs) (“Material”) via the Application, you represent that you are the owner of the Material, or have proper authorization from the owner of the Material to use, reproduce and distribute it. You hereby grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use the Material to promote any products or services.
For a better experience while using our App/Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to name, address, location, pictures etc. The information that we request is retained on your device and is not collected by us in any way. The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Accurate information: You warrant that all information provided on Registration and contained as part of your Account is true, complete and accurate and that you will promptly inform us of any changes to such information by updating the information in your Account.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Content on the Web Application and Service: It is your responsibility to ensure that any information available through the Web/Mobile Application or the Services meet your specific requirements.
Prohibitions in relation to usage of Services or Web/Mobile Application: Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Services or Web/Mobile Application:
- to send or receive any material which is not civil or tasteful
- to send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- to intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
- for a purpose other than which we have designed them or intended them to be used
- other than in conformance with accepted Internet practices and practices of any connected networks
- in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity;
- in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Prohibitions in relation to usage of Services, Web Application: Without limitation, you further undertake not to or permit anyone else to
- attempt to circumvent our security or network including to access data not intended for you, log into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan)
- execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you
- enter into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a Merchant (including interacting or transacting purportedly on behalf of a third party where you have no authority to bind that third party or you are pretending to be a third party)
- extract data from or hack into the Web Application
- use the Services or Web Application in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use
- engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Web Application or the Services
- engage in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other customer from properly using or enjoying the Web/Mobile Application or Services.
RULES ABOUT USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE WEB APPLICATION
- We will endeavour to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Services or the Web Application will be free of faults, and we do not accept liability for any such faults, errors or omissions. In the event of any such error, fault or omission, you should report it by contacting us.
- We do not warrant that your use of the Services or the Web Application will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Services or the Web Application will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all. Notwithstanding that we will try to allow uninterrupted access to the Services and the Web Application, access to the Services and the Web/Mobile Application may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- We do not give any warranty that the Services and the Web Application are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or Services on the Web Application from time to time. Your access to the Web Application and/or the Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to withdraw any information or Services from the Web Application at any time.
- We reserve the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- If you use (or anyone other than you, with your permission uses) the Web Application, any Services in contravention of these Terms and Conditions of Use, we may suspend your use of the Services and/or Web Application.
- If we suspend the Services or Web Application, we may refuse to restore the Services or Web Application for your use until we receive an assurance from you, in a form we deem acceptable, that there will be no further breach of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Without limitation to anything else in this Clause 6, we shall be entitled immediately or at any time (in whole or in part) to: (a) suspend the Services and/or Web Application; (b) suspend your use of the Services and/or Web Application; and/or (c) suspend the use of the Services and/or Web Application for persons we believe to be connected (in whatever manner) to you, if: 6.4.1 you commit any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use; 6.4.2 we suspect, on reasonable grounds, that you have, might or will commit a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use; or 6.4.3 we suspect, on reasonable grounds, that you may have committed or be committing any fraud against us or any person
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The Web Application, the Services, the information on the Web Application and use of all related facilities are provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
- We do not warrant that the Web Application will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that the Web Application will not be affected by any acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Web/Mobile Application, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness.
- We shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of any third parties howsoever caused, and for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever caused, resulting from or in connection with the Web/mobile application and the services offered in the Web/mobile application, your access to, use of or inability to use the Web/mobile application or the services offered in the Web/mobile application, reliance on or downloading from the Web/mobile application and/or services, or any delays, inaccuracies in the information or in its transmission including but not limited to damages for loss of business or profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever and whatever the cause thereof, for any indirect, consequential, collateral, special or incidental loss or damage suffered or incurred by you in connection with the Web/Mobile Application and these Terms and Conditions of Use. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use, indirect or consequential loss or damage includes, without limitation, loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings or business, loss of data or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, claims of third parties, and all associated and incidental costs and expenses.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to the Web Application, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others .
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure. You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against any claim, action, suit or proceeding brought or threatened to be brought against us which is caused by or arising out of (a) your use of the Services, (b) any other party’s use of the Services using your user ID, verification PIN and/or any identifier number allocated by RELAX AFRICA Limited, and/or (c) your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and to pay us damages, costs and interest in connection with such claim, action, suit or proceeding.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All editorial content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks on the Web Application are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
- Nothing contained on the Web Application should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Web Application without our written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Web Application is prohibited.
- We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorised usage of our trade marks, name or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trade marks of their respective owners.
- We may periodically make changes to the contents of the Web/Mobile Application, including to the descriptions and prices of services advertised, at any time and without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web/Mobile Application.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. The revised Terms and Conditions of Use will be posted on the Web/Mobile Application and shall take effect from the date of such posting. You are advised to review these terms and conditions periodically as they are binding upon you.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
“Application Fee” is the fee for registering on the questionsbankgh.com Web Application.
- Application fee is not refundable
- You can decide not to use your yearly subscription any time you deem necessary to do so and you will continue to have access to your questionsbankgh account till the end of your billing period.
- To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refund for any partial or unused questionsbankgh content. We reserve the right to cancel any subscription in our sole discretion if this go against our terms and services. Registration fees paid by registrants(users) of this Web Application are not subject to any refund.